Supply Support ManagerRole Summary
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Scotstoun as a
Supply Support Manager.
The role will be an initial 5 month contract and will provide you with understanding of a range of ILS processes, tools, systems and techniques, and applies these to the review and analysis of supplier data, components or systems.Key Responsibilities
Key skills & qualifications
- Applies proven techniques and procedures to understand Support requirements and develop solutions.
- Diagnose and resolve issues and problems for a range of ILS Support related situations
- Typically coaches and mentors other ILS Support engineers, applies interpersonal skills in communicating technical Support matters.
- Works with a degree of technical autonomy, demonstrates a commitment to professional ILS principles and values.
- Requires knowledge and experience in an ILS subject area.
- Develop and produce specific ILS outputs consistent with the contractual requirements to meet target dates and budget demands (Delivery to time, quality and budget).
- Produce procedures and/or process instructions to characterise the work of the team, including pre-requisite inputs from other functions and the outputs that can be expected from the process.
- Schedules own work to meet target schedule and cost demands.
- Ability to validate the work of other engineers within own team and develop their technical skills and understanding of key functional deliverables.
- Communicate with customer representatives, classification authorities and suppliers in writing, by telephone and in face to face meetings, and with other internal functions as necessary to discuss technical issues and problems.
What we're looking for in you
- Ability to carry out detailed data analysis and validation, make evaluative judgments based on previous experience.
- Capable of thinking 'outside the box', taking a consultative approach across the Support function and wider programme to develop and implement project change.
- Can evaluate options not covered by procedures, using judgement based on practice and precedence.
- Ability to interrogate supplier data and make recommendations, based upon an informed analysis of outputs.
- Answer Technical queries about his/her work within their level of knowledge and competency.
- Demonstrates good communication skills enabling technical discussions with internal and external customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Able to understand and exchange technical information across teams and wider stakeholder community.
- Works constructively both within a team and across the whole business to ensure that team objectives are met.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.Location
: Scoutston Rate
: £41.19 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94575873