Are you a big 6 qualified accountant still in practice or have you moved into industry and are looking for the next step in your career? Are you energetic, ambitious and driven? If so, then you could be the ideal candidate. I am working with a rapidly growing private equity-backed manufacturing company to help them recruit for a Finance Manager.
In the next 12-24 months, this business will go through a further sale or an IPO therefore there is an opportunity to be involved in a very significant transaction and gain significant exposure to it. There will be lots of change and opportunity, so this is a great environment to grow your career and gain transformative experience across a variety of aspects of the finance function. The company offers a flexible working pattern, a 3pm finish on a Friday and a salary of up to 50k.
The key day to day tasks of this position is responsibility for the financial control of a variety of projects including, ongoing review and challenge, forecasting and actual reporting. The preparation of high-quality management information for use by the management team. Statutory accounts preparation and managing external and internal audit requirements, including SOX compliance.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Qualified accountant.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Expert in excel and other windows applications.
· Professional approach to work.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally.
· Self-management skills and the ability to work with limited supervision.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Experience of MS Dynamics AX or similar ERP system.
· Previous POC and project accounting experience
· Previous cost accounting experience
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross in the first instance.