Anderson Knight is currently recruiting for PQ Accountant on behalf of an award-winning company based in Stirling.
Through close business partnering across various operational functions our client is searching for a proactive individual who can meet tight deadlines and work closely with the rest of the finance department to ensure month end responsibilities are met.
Key responsibilities will include;
· Preparation of monthly local management accounts with key variance analysis
· Maintain daily rolling business cash flow forecast
· Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
· Assisting senior accountants and the wider finance team by processing payments and invoices, preparing financial statements
· Assistance and support with the annual external audit process
The ideal candidate for this post will possess the following key attributes;
· Part Qualified studying towards CIMA
· Ability to deliver reports in tight deadlines
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Ability to work in a face paced environment
In return my client offers a competitive package with excellent benefits. Due to the size of the organisation, there will no doubt be opportunities to progress your career internally.
To be considered for the role please submit your CV below.