Management Accountant job for a leading ICT company based in Glasgow for a 3-6 month fixed term contract Your new company
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join my client in the Group Finance team based in Glasgow. Your new role
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for working on multiple projects and various finance department workstreams. This position will report to the Group Financial Controller and you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounting at a Group level.
- External relations with regards to audit; tax; diligence.
- Execution of due diligence and ad hoc financial enquiry preparation and support.
- Involvement in Compliance & Control issues as they arise.
- Providing guidance on Group finance related matters to the wider organisation.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with all financial related tasks.
- Working in collaboration with Finance colleagues globally.
You will have experience working in an accounting/reporting function, working in industry or practice. You will be comfortable working to deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment. In addition you will have had exposure to senior stakeholders and possess strong knowledge of MS Office. Advanced MS Excel is preferred. What you'll get in return
You will be paid a competitive salary of up to 45,000 per annum, and the opportunity to work for a growing, dynamic organisation. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.