Anderson Knight is currently working with a worldwide renowned company to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant based in Glasgow.
Reporting to the management accountant, the successful candidate will ensure all transactions are complete, accurate and valid and that key accounts are reconciled in a timely manner to ensure the periodic financial reports are robust and accurate.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensuring general ledger accounts are reconciled in a timely manner and that lead schedules are maintained
- Preparing accrual and repayment schedules for relevant cost centres
- Conduct sample checking of transactions to ensure they adhere to policy
- Support the Management Accountants to deliver the cost centre reporting required at month end
- Post and maintain fixed asset registers to ensure they reconcile to the general ledger
The ideal candidate will possess the following key attributes;
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CA) working towards full qualification
- Ability to work across multiple systems to source the relevant data needed for analysis/given tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An ability to handle multiple tasks under tight timelines and work under pressure
In return our client is offering a competitive salary with benefits, as well as the opportunity for career development.
To apply please send your CV to the link below.