Finance Business Partner (central corporate services)£38,000 - £42,000Permanent roleHybrid Working ( 2-3 days per week in the office) Office in Zone 1Reporting into the FP&A AccountantA well know Charity, is seeking a Finance Business Partner.
Improving the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance;
- Providing analysis and insights that links financial reports to business strategies;
- Building partnerships and strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams;
· Supporting team managers and budget holders with their budgets and forecasting to improve corporate competence in this area;
- Meet regularly with budget holders to discuss variances and matters arising;
- Interrogate historical trends and variances to inform accurate phasing;
- Supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis accountant in the production of reports as required;
- Working closely with project managers and Heads of teams to provide financial support for projects and business cases;
- Design and deliver training to individual staff and groups of staff to build financial acumen and confidence across operational teams.
A qualified Accountant or finalist with experience in charity accounts would be advantageous.