Department: Scottish Nursing GuildLocation: Dundee St, EdinburghSalary: To be discussed in interviewWorking hours: Monday - FridayAbout us
Part of Acacium Group, Scottish Nursing Guild specialises in recruiting and supplying exceptional nurses to NHS and private care organisations, often at extreme short notice. With over 25 years' experience in responding to last-minute requirements, our service is fast, reliable, professional and most importantly trusted. We care passionately about our nurses and the difference they make to the lives of patients and clients.About the opportunity
Working as part of the Regulation Training and Compliance team, the Clinical RTC Coordinator is responsible for ensuring our existing database of workers remains up to date (compliant) at all times. Working with our bespoke database, Staff Manager, you will monitor the status of all workers, and will ensure clinical skill records are updated and maintained to support appropriate and safe placement of workers.
Liaise with workers and referees via phone and email to check that reference documentation and certifications are valid. Process any queries that may arise from other departments from within our business. The RTC team ensures a variety of compliancy requirements checks are completed and that the company database is accurate and current at all times.What you will be doing:
Criteria for success
- Take inbound/make outbound calls to existing workers to discuss any compliancy matters specifically surrounding clinical skills referencing and revalidation.
- Process all new reference requests; obtain details from worker regarding new skills gained, send reference request for worker and update worker's file on our bespoke system, Staff Manager.
- Complete Annual Updates with workers to Identify any changes on file including, ability to work in new clinical areas and personal details.
- Revalidation - Provide 1:1 support and advice to agency workers in order to maintain current registration; helping to obtain relevant documentation, holding reflective discussions and confirmation meetings.
- Provide clinical knowledge and support to other departments within the business including recruitment and placement of nurses.
- Quality assurance final review of worker's file before it is made visible to call centre system for placement.
- Process incoming mail and send templated correspondence to workers regarding compliancy shortfalls.
- Send occupational health screening forms to workers when necessary, review and escalate to Clinical Governance where necessary.
- Provide support during internal and external audits.
- Promote our online ordering and booking platform to clients and workers.
- Ensure professional, informative and positive relationships are created and maintained at all times.
- Demonstrate extensive overall clinical and company knowledge.
What we can offer you
- Candidate must be an RN with a valid NMC pin or an RN whose pin has lapsed.
- Attention to detail and the ability to recognise and learn from experiences.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- The ability to be proactive, to multitask, prioritise, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- A positive and engaging manner with the ability to solve problems effectively.
- A proven track record of overachieving KPIs.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves. About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people's lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we're proud to be a company that's committed to the human side of business.Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first