What we'll give:Assistant Retail and Logistics ManagerUp to 27k BasicLevy UK are looking for a Assistant Retail and Logistics Manager to join the team at Harlequins Rugby Club!JOB PURPOSE:
The primary objectives are to provide a quality and market leading beverage operation to all our guests and customers within Twickenham Stadium. Along with ensuring non matchday events are set up to the highest standards as per BEO's.
The Assistant Retail and Logistics Manager must ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first-class service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
Supporting the Retail Operations Manager in the writing and implementation of our Retail Season planning document, that aligns with the overall company objectives. Working with all relevant Heads of Departments to meet and where possible exceed budget expectations. Responsible for managing and directing all variable support team members with all operational activity required, deputising in the absence of the Retail Operations Manager.ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage the overall set up and breakdown elements of non-matchday events and the beverage operation.
- Manage and support the delivery of all operational activity. Ensuring presentation and service levels are maintained and developed whilst controlling costs.
- Ensure that all orders are placed accurately and within the timescales set.
- Compile task management planners in conjunction with the operational needs of the business.
- Ensure adequate food, liquor and controllables within area of remit are in all areas as required and stored correctly.
- Ensure all departmental Health & Safety legislation is adhered to at all times, raising any concerns as appropriate.
- Manage departmental maintenance log, ensuring resolutions are made and all delays are communicated to the Retail Operations Manager.
- Ensure all Levy Core Signatures are adhered to, all paperwork is completed and maintained, and progress is communicated throughout the department.
- Ensure all sponsorship branding and operational activity is in line with the company standards as directed.
- During all operational activity continuously check areas are operating successfully, adhering to all TEL standards and in line with policies and procedures and deal with any queries as appropriate.
- Deliver effective and motivational pre-event briefs to all Management teams.
- Support the Retail Operations Manager in the strategic planning of the Department.
- Suggest development in the operation that may improve our profitability.
- Ensure all stock is rotated and controlled, in line with all policies and procedures.
- Support the Retail Operations Manager in the departmental planning of labour, providing accurate costed rotas within the deadlines set.
- Ensure all stock holdings are maintained in line with company standards and all stock takes are completed within deadlines set.
- Consistently delivers 'Heartfelt Hospitality' and lives the Levy Difference to exceed guest expectations.
- Set clear goals and objectives for all team members and monitor productivity ensuring all tasks are completed.
- Assist with the induction, training and development of all new team members as required.
- Support with the recruitment, induction and training of all casual workers as required.
- Promote team spirit and motivate all team members to strive to exceed expectations.
- Ensure that any people related concerns are discussed with the Human Resources Manager before progressing with the relevant course of action.
- Ensure uniform standards are adhered to at all times, including all PPE as required for specific duties.
- Organise own time off, ensuring the business needs are met and adequate support within department is available. Ensuring holiday and any lieu days are taken within the period set by the company.
- Attend training sessions as required and engage in personal development that will benefit both the operation and personal career path.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen eye for attention detail.
- Builds good working relationships with all stakeholders and delivers a service that exceeds expectations. Relationships are characterised by a high level of acceptance, co-operation and mutual respect.
- Responds quickly to changing circumstances by being flexible. To not only accept change but to seek it out. Value different perspectives and ideas.
- Adheres to a strong set of moral, ethical and professional principles which shows soundness of personal character, honesty and truthfulness. Takes personal responsibility and accountability
- A real "people" person, with rounded leadership and planning skills, with a capacity to grow and develop into new areas of expertise as required
- Well versed in clarifying client and customer requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keeps abreast of market trends and competitor performance.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/94284279