Rent Review Manager
Stonegate Pub Partners is Stonegate Group's leased and tenanted pubs division. We are currently looking for a Rent Review Manager to join our small, friendly Legal Services Team The Rent Review Manager role manages the key administrative workflows of Market Rent Only (MRO) and cyclical rent reviews together with all permanent or material variations to agreement terms for our Pub Partners estate.
This is an interesting, fast paced role dealing with Business Development Managers, Valuation Managers, Regional Managers & Divisional Directors along with our external solicitors and the office of the Pubs Code Adjudicator.
Whilst the role covers technical legal transactions, legal experience or qualifications are not necessarily a precursor, the role is well suited to bright competent administrators who are able to juggle various tasks and able to learn and interpret the complex workflows governed by both Property law and the Pubs Code Regulations.
We're looking for the successful Rent Review Manager to be able to demonstrate their work based experience in the following areas.
- Evidence of administration experience and accurate working
- Experience of maintaining office and administrative systems and of devising new systems, or improvements to existing ones
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage the production of documents critical to the business
- The ability to prioritise own workload
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills across a wide range of internal/external contacts
- High competency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrable interest in the Stonegate Group and the industry
- Understand, embrace and deliver the Group's vision and values
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and the ability to respond effectively to constantly changing priorities
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + annual leave purchase scheme, free parking at our Support Centre, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning + development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance. This role is based four days a week at our Solihull Support Centre with one day a week at home.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/94584608