A renowned Hedge Fund is seeking a talented Senior Equity Vol Portfolio manager Responsibilities will include:
New idea generation, new idea sourcing, and trade execution, as well as position management and profit/loss responsibility. The focus will be primarily on options on US/EU government debt and interest rates, to be managed from a relative value perspective OR on the relative value of options on US/EU listed stocks and equity volatility dispersion strategies.
Individuals should have strong product knowledge and an individual profit/loss track record of at least 5 years+, most recently in trading exclusively volatility products.
Additional responsibilities include cultivating broker relationships as well as monitoring, filtering, and efficiently communicating relevant market information to the broader investment team.
Quantitative or trading background with a live track record with a traded strategy with consistent monthly returns. including all asset classes are of interest.
They will have the responsibility of trading strategies that can range from options market making, futures market making, systematic, discretionary, or something we have not thought of. Key ResponsibilitiesThe successful applicant will be responsible for:
The successful applicant will have:
- Trading a portfolio
- Totally responsible for the revenue generation on your portfolio
- Be expected to manage the risk profile within the limits provided by the firm's Risk department
- Alpha Capture
- Interest Rates or Equities
- Volatility Trading
- Alternative data for alpha generation
- Developing a systematic trading strategy with the support of quantitative analysts and developers.
- Managing own capital in the Global Relative Value fund
- Develop systematic strategies that exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
- Manage own quantitative investment portfolio
- Five or more years of trading experience
- Proven track record of profitability
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Disciplined trading style
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple products
- Work well as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of risk in your products
- Have a live track record
- Mid or High-frequency Strategy
- Have strategies trading global equities, futures
£ CompetitiveREFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob
- call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more detailsFollow our page for updates