.NET Developer - Social Messaging Platform - London
(Tech stack: .NET Developer, .NET 5, Web API 2, Entity Framework, Microservices, Azure, Programmer, Engineer, Architect, .NET Developer)
In 2012 our client launched a social messaging platform that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate .NET Developer to bring their product to these new markets and help enhance this already successful company!
All .NET Developer positions come with the following benefits:
- Stock worth £99,000. The stock would be in their parent company (a multi-billion dollar company). You would be able to sell up to a third of your stock per year which would therefore be worth £33,000 per year to you.
- 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
- Flexible working hours
- An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
- £10,000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
- 4 days a month innovative time.
- Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
- Summer BBQs.
- Birthday bonus package - including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
London / RemoteSalary:
£85 - £110k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to Dominic Levy at Noir (email@example.com). Alternatively call on 020 7291 0790 for additional details.
Noir continues to be the leading Microsoft recruitment agency; we can help you make the right career decisions!