Fixed term until 31/01/2022Internal Applications OnlyJob Overview
This is an incredibly exciting time to join Study Group Online in a time of growth and development. As Study Group Online continues to expand its digital learning portfolio, you will join at the early stages of several exciting developments that will have a significant positive impact across our global network.
As an Online Administrator you will provide support for the implementation of centrally developed Study Group Online (Insendi platform) programmes. This involves working collaboratively with a number of key internal and external stakeholders, as well as using the Insendi platform and internal systems to operationalise digital products for delivery.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent Administrator who will be able to provide vital administrative support during a particularly busy period. This position would be an ideal opportunity for someone who is interested in digital learning and new technologies and is keen to gain some new skills and knowledge in this area.
As this role will include global projects or implementation, it will involve a degree of flexibility, and some work outside of the normal UK working hours.Key Responsibilities
- Support the Online Project Launch and Implementation Manager with Online Implementation
- Create live programmes and courses within the Insendi platform
- Name and allocate unique course codes to live courses
- Add tutors to live courses within the Insendi platform
- Download and add the iCAL links to the live courses on the Insendi platform
- Enrol students onto the live courses within the Insendi platform
- Inform ISCs/Colleges when Insendi setup is complete
- Daily monitoring of the online admin inbox and respond to queries
- Liaise with the relevant central teams (Student Data Team, IT Operations and Central Student Support) to respond to student and staff system and enrolment issues
- Act as a point of contact for key stakeholders
- Other Insendi platform administration tasks
- Educated to GCSE English & Maths or equivalent or equivalent professional experience. Other formal qualifications are not required for this role
- Experience of working in Progresso
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to balance priorities to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Ability to consider potential issues and put measures in place to deal with implications
- Ability to follow agreed policies and procedures
- Diligent record keeping
- Active listening skills and the ability to get to the cause of a concern or problem
- Strong IT and data management skills including: competency in Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, Microsoft Teams
- Willingness and ability to learn and adopt new technologies relatively quickly
- Flexibility and willingness to work under pressure to deadlines
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.ORGANISATIONAL COMPLIANCE
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.