Aspen Medical USA
is hiring a Cruise Ship Nurse
to join our team supporting medical services to employees and guests onboard a world-class award-winning cruise line.
In this position, you will assist the Doctor with patient care and a variety of administrative responsibilities in relation to the care of guests and crew.
The ideal candidate is passionate about hospitality and customer service driven.Qualifications:
- Current and in good standing Register Nurse licensing.
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent experience is required in the fields of Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Critical Care Unit, or Trauma Unit.
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is required.
- Must provide a chronology of all medical activities since graduation from nursing school.
- Diploma /degree from an accredited nursing school or university.
- Current certification in BLS & ACLS.
- Must have a valid passport (not to be expiring within 6 months).
- Must have original qualifications to board a ship.
- All requested documents must be translated into English.
- Must be able to deploy within 2-3 days.
- Must be able to deploy for 45 days at a time.
- Accommodation: Single crew cabin
- Meals: The company provides (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
You may be asked to present verification of the COVID19 vaccine.Aspen Medical
is a global provider of guaranteed, innovative, and tailored healthcare solutions across a diverse range of sectors - providing from a single paramedic to a full spectrum solution. Join a diverse company with global operations and an uncompromising dedication to delivering world-class healthcare, wherever we're needed.Aspen Medical
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR