Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us. Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and CollaborationWe're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Senior Brand Manager
to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The role lies within the UK Meals team and reports to our Meals Marketing Lead.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. Your role will be looking after some of the UK's most loved food products; leading Heinz Baked Beanz, Soups and Pasta. You will be responsible for the brand strategy, media and creative development and partnering with the innovation team to successfully land products to market.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
Qualifications Hard Skills
- Leading our core business across the 6P's
- Managing and coaching 2 talented Brand Managers
- Collaborating with Category, Sales, Finance, Consumer Insights and Supply chain to drive the business
- Creating breakthrough communications that will build brand equity and drive long-term growth for the business
- Owning and manage the media plans and laydown across Meals; partnering with our agencies to drive outstanding work.
- Developing a deep understanding of the consumer and leveraging consumer insights to drive brand equity
- Managing Brand Budget
- Owning the long term thinking for the brand and partnering with the wider team to develop the 3 to 5 year plans
- Working in partnership with the category team to ensure strong in market execution and commercial rigour
Professional Attributes Communication Skills
- Marketing experience, ideally within FMCG min 4-5 years
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience working with marketing agencies
Strategic and Creative
- At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify and deal with all kinds of different stakeholders cross functionally, across countries and management levels
Project management skills
- Strategic capabilities and experience in marketing strategy development, situational and trend analysis and creative campaign development
- A passion for understanding consumers and brands
- You're organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe and to work well and lead cross functional teams. You also possess the skills to prioritise and simplify when needed.
- You don't only focus on your own results, but always do what's best for the company and the brand.
- You have the ability to turn insight in to action
- You drive for results, combining tenacity and urgency
What we offer you
- You are always happy collaborating and working cross functionally
- You support and coach those around you to partner and deliver the best results
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- An excellent bonus scheme
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!