We're looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager who's ready for a career defining role, reporting directly to the Company Founder.Company Description
EDGE10 Group is perfecting human performance. We provide the world's leading health, performance and physical testing platform to organisations around the world, empowering them with actionable insights, leading to efficient, high quality decision making.
As market leader, we work with organisations across the medical and performance spectrums, from elite to grass root teams and from armed forces to multi-national corporations. In sport alone, we work with 1,000+ teams from the leading and most prestigious leagues around such as the MLB, NHL, EPL, MLS etc.
We seek an experienced Marketing Manager to lead our marketing function and extend the reach of our brand.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a hands-on marketing lead in a sports and/or SaaS business.
As a mid-senior level role, the Marketing Manager will report directly to the Founder and CEO and have overall accountability and authority for the definition and execution of the marketing strategy.Responsibilities
- Set and communicate the marketing strategy for the Group.
- Create EDGE10's Digital Content Strategy that builds brand awareness and differentiates EDGE10 on a global scale. You will be 'hands on' in delivering this new Digital Content Strategy.
- Define the content/editorial calendar and manage content production across key channels - website, email, social media, blog, newsletter, conferences/events.
- Lead across all other marketing channels including SEO, digital display ads and PR campaigns.
- Analyse and review performance of online content against key metrics and report back to EDGE10's Strategy Group.
- Manage external resources/parties such as PR agencies, freelance copywriters, design agencies, etc.
- Grow a marketing team as the demand increases around the world.
- 5 years + in a marketing leadership role.
- Currently or recently working in marketing within a sports teams and/or sports organisation.
- Passion for data, and how it can solve challenges in sport and human performance.
- Proven self-starter with a resourceful 'can do' attitude.
- Experience of creating and developing a wide range of digital content.
- Accomplished presenter and communicator to senior level audiences.
Great if you have
- Proven experience deploying marketing for a B2B SaaS product.
- London or South East preferred but will consider fully remote across the UK.
With our company values including 'We strive for great, not good', we are committed to hiring the best candidates and reward accordingly.
- Excellent salary & share options package.
- In addition to the baseline package, participation in the EDGE10 Group Bonus Scheme (inc. Equity).
- Fast-paced work environment with creative freedom to implement your ideas.
- Collaboration with recognized thought leaders making a real impact in this ever-evolving industry.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely.
- Exciting working atmosphere in an ambitious, diverse, and agile team.
- Personal development and training opportunities for realizing your career goals.
- Internal knowledge sharing forums, best-practice sharing and continuous learning.
We are looking for exceptional people. If you believe you can add value to the company and continue to drive it forward, apply now.
We love what we do. We want you too as well.