The world's leading provider of cloud-based software and technology business is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their growing EMEA team.
In this role, you will focus on the creation, localization, and promotion of both short and long-form marketing content such as blogs, eBooks, industry reports, etc.
This role requires excellent interpersonal skills and a research driven mindset as much of business content is developed from partner interviews and more extensive industry research. This role will work closely with the content team based in North America daily and collaborate with the field marketing team in EMEA to support regional demand generation campaigns. Main responsibilities:
- Creation of multiple forms of content to support marketing campaigns and initiatives (i.e. eBooks, blog posts, podcasts, webinars)
- Manage localization of all content needed to support English-speaking EMEA regions and manage translation and localization of content to support campaigns in DACH, the Benelux, and Nordics regions
- Working closely with other writers on the team to proof, edit, and finalize content
- Working with various teams across EMEA to assess content needs and help build our content strategy
- Measuring the results of content performance to inform future marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Product Marketing team to understand product messaging and positioning across the entire suite of products and solutions
- Has excellent writing and editing skills and a portfolio chock full of B2B and product value focused writing samples
- Has experience in email/content writing at least 2+ years for a B2B audience, preferably a technical audience
- Will be available on video for check-ins and on Slack to collaborate with the team
The salary for the role: £50,000 + other benefits