French Speaking ParalegalAre you an ambitious French speaking law graduate, with a passion to progress your legal career within Commercial law? If so, an established Commercial Law team who work with well-known clients in France, are looking for you to join their thriving team, as a Commercial Contract Specialist.
This is what you'll be doing
- Reviewing, researching and drafting documents in French, on behalf of well known companies (including FTSE 500 businesses)
- Liaising with clients in France, and answering contract related queries
- Carry out legal research and drafts NDAs
- Always working in the interest of the client
- Ensuring compliance at all times
- Maintaining accurate records of legal data
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Law degree is essential, ideally from France or the UK
- Fluent in French to a native level is essential, ideally you will be native
- Experience within commercial contract review or commercial contract drafting is essential (work experience and education will be considered alongside this)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent client care skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent IT skills, with proficiency in MS Office
And this is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote working
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*