CASUALTY EL / PL HANDLER
An EL/PL handler is required by this top 100 UK law firm to deal with Fast Track and Multi Track cases. The role is based in the North West of England.Role Overview
In joining this firm as a Casualty EL/PL Handler, you will become part of an established national practice recognised as a market leader in defendant insurance work.
On offer is the chance to join a team offering a caseload of predominantly litigated EL/PL cases where either liability or quantum will be disputed. Cases are predominantly Fast Track although there is the potential to handle Multi Track cases up to £100kCandidate Profile
The firm is seeking handlers who have the following attributes:
What's on offer?
- Litigation experience from either a claimant or defendant background
- Prior experience working on litigated EL/PL work is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to work in a case management led environment
- Experienced in running own files (you will be responsible for the day to day running of a caseload)
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Qualified solicitor, CILEx or experienced non-qualified fee earner
On offer with this personal injury opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good secure sources of work
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this personal injury role based in the North West of England please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible