Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our Imaging Services team will provide the most up-to-date technological advances and diagnostic support with innovative treatments, and excellent patient care. Combining physician leadership with state-of-the-art image acquisition equipment, we aim to be a world leader in radiological services.
We are recruiting Radiographers to work as part of a team to ensure the highest standard of service to patients, consultants and visitors. As Senior General Radiographer, you will contribute to the smooth running of the department, developing Caregivers with effective coaching and mentoring and assisting with training Caregivers on new equipment. You will also provide direct patient care, using good radiographic techniques and working within national legislation, departmental and hospital wide policy.
What you will need:
• Minimally a BSc(Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent
• Diagnostic Radiology knowledge, underpinned by theory and experience
• Knowledge of the application of different imaging procedures and how images are appropriately shared and stored
• Ability to build and sustain professional relationships
"Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you're committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients - and we're committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we'll contribute 10% on top of that
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Season ticket loans up to the value of £10k per year
• Private Medical Insurance
For more information, please download the job description and upload a copy of your CV with your application if you feel you are suitable for the role.