[Fully remote]About Ankr
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API's, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. We make participating in, building on and using blockchains and protocols easy and accessible for everyone.
Check us out at https //www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr's distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
Ankr is hiring for a highly accomplished Lead Software Engineer
to push forward key greenfield projects in Blockchain and DeFi. We provide attracting compensation package and remote work culture with an office located in San Francisco Bay.Responsibilities
- Design and build scalable products which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship resistant.
- Build new services to meet critical product and business needs using Golang.
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to build best in class, scalable Web3 products in line with ANKR's technical vision.
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software engineering.
- You've designed, built, scaled and maintained products in a full stack environment, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You will be passionate about paving the way to the open internet of the future
- You have gone through a rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-sized scale up).
- Experience with growth experiments or A/B testing frameworks.
- You have experience with Blockchain technology (such as Ethereum, Polkadot etc..)
- You have experience decomposing a large monolith into microservices.
- You've built financial, high reliability or security systems.