WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
We are currently working with a digital sports agency to help them appoint a Social Media Manager. The role will be responsible for running social media accounts for a number of accounts, including one in gaming / esports and one in sports.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Social Media Management: Responsible for growing and maintaining clients' social media channels
- Develop & manage existing and new communities within the client's industry.
- Concept and campaigns Development
- Responsible for client audience segmentations and distribution of paid media budget.
- Responsible for client tone of voice creation and evolution.
- Create marketing reports for internal and external use.
- Minimum 3-years' experience working within social media management, ideally in sports or gaming or esports
- Strong track-record of social media community management and development within the sports or gaming industry. Either brand, rights holder or agency background.
- A passion for gaming and sport would be a plus
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies
- Develop framework for marketing reviews, including data analysis, collateral creation and tactical recommendations
- Anticipate the needs of the sports audiences based on the current/upcoming priorities
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
If this role sounds like a great fit for you, then please press the apply button.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.