Application Support Engineer EMEA
At Protecht we LOVE our customers, and our customers LOVE Protecht.ERM!
We are building our Application Support Team - Tech Savvy, CAN-DO attitude and eagerness to grow your career - we can help!
Protecht is growing and so is our Application Support Team!The ROLE
If you can answer YES to the below - we would love to chat to you!
- Be able to think on your feet and pick up tech quickly
- Have a can-do attitude and keen to be part of a collaborative team
- Be the first point of contact for our external customers to help resolve software application issues
- Troubleshoot the customer's technical issue using your SQL database, Java Script, Linux and related technical skills
- Daily error log investigation, you will have demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret an error log using tools like Splunk or similar
- Comfortably manage a workload where each engineer handles 6 to 9 tickets on average in a day
- Manage customer expectations regarding resolution times
- Use sound general tech knowledge i.e. web technologies, databases, SQL and Unix/Linux to dig into the problem
- Expand your reach by working with other stakeholder teams including Advisers, Sales, DevOps, etc
Preferred Skill Set
- Are you Tech Savvy?
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Are you ready for the next level in your career?
- Experience supporting an External Customer base in a professional service focused organisation
- Experience investigating an error log, interpret and action what you learn using Splunk or similar
- Strong listening, English writing, problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy being part of and contributing to a motivated, proactive and positive team
- Focus on quality and detail go hand-in-hand
- Follow Agile work methodology
- Passionate about problem solving - this is a real opportunity to resolve Customer issues and not just pass it on
- Exposure to Business Intelligence (BI), data, data analysis, etc
- An IT degree or similar
What our Team says
- We LEAD
- We LEARN
- We COLLABORATE
"Every company says it but Protecht's a pretty great place to work. Our team is on the constant pursuit of learning, growth and self-development not only for our benefit but our customers as well. We push each other to take on new challenges, we give each other feedback courageously and constructively and we simply enjoy each other's company." Interested? Please follow the link provided to submit your application!Note You need to be legally allowed to permanently live and work in the UK with no restrictions