If you are a Senior Account Manager with either integrated agency or PR/digital experience, or a seasoned Account Manager with potential to step up, we're interested in hearing from you.
Given the nature of our clients, a pharmaceutical or scientific background would be a big advantage, but it's not needed. If you don't have pharma or biotech experience but want to get into our sector, we can train all you need to know. Most important though is a good balance of relationship management, project management, and commercial skills, along with a keen eye for detail. If you like managing people, identifying new opportunities and leading strategic customer relationships, we could be the perfect match.
We support our clients with creative, design, branding, PR, digital marketing, as well as web design and build. So, if you are looking to sharpen your skills and broaden your experience working as part of a talented collective, ramarketing could be the ideal home for you.
What do we expect of our Senior Account Managers?
- Be able to lead strategic customer relationships (of all types of companies and points of contact)
- Be able to identify, create a plan for and implement new opportunities with customers
- Manage account budgets in terms of resource and allocated time (whilst looking for efficiencies)
- Inspire, manage and lead our own Account Managers
- Drive new ideas, services and process for our Account Management function
- Work with delivery functions (content/PR/digital marketing/branding) to improve the way we service our customers
So, if you're feeling stuck where you are, sick of false promises or frustrated that your career development has majorly stalled... then maybe it's time to step-up and come work for one of the fastest growing healthcare agencies in the UK, one that really cares about its people. Ready to take the plunge and challenge yourself? Then please get in touch for info.