Are you looking to work for the UK's largest privately owned eGaming studio?
Are you looking to work for a company with great benefits such as a free Gym and Canteen?
Intouch Games is the company behind multiple world leading brands in the mobile casino (eGaming) sector.
Through advancing our digital capabilities, delivering technological innovation and adopting a player-focused approach, Intouch Games has gone from strength to strength, experiencing rapid growth along the way. We now have more than 5 million players in the UK and have established ourselves as a dominant force within the eGaming industry, winning a variety of industry awards and accolades.
The Professional Standards Officer will form part of Intouch Games professional standard management program. Working closely with the Commercial Business Manager to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information to create a positive, secure and productive culture within the organisation that drives operational excellence and business growth.Benefits
Salary and Hours
- Breakfast and Lunch covered with our free onsite canteen
- State of the art free onsite gym and shower facilities!
- Regular team social events!
- Private pension (matched up to 6%)
- Regular training, coaching and career development planning
- Access to free counselling, and mental health and well-being services!
- Exclusive perks and discounts to your favorite shops and brands
- Annual salary reviews with performance related pay increases
- Competitive Salary
- 40 hours per week
- Flexi time
- Work on people-centric challenges within the professional standards management program.
- Work closely with other teams (e.g. Responsible Gambling, Anti-Money Laundering and Payment Risk) to understand strategies, roadmap, and initiatives, and advise on the professional standards management program.
- Manage investigations end-to-end, background research, investigative interviews, and debrief meetings with company leadership and stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to conduct prompt, thorough, and fair investigations providing transparent, concise, and accurate reporting for administrative or legal partners.
- Maintain an understanding of technical controls and monitoring frameworks tailored to professional standards.
- Review workflow processes of all company departments, identify potential loopholes and exploits that may exist, and provide recommendation for resolution to the senior management team.
- Respond timely to inquiries from colleagues with sound, concise, and actionable support.
- Support the legal department by obtaining evidence and intelligence for ongoing casework.
- Weighing the professional standards requirements against the needs of the business so as not to disrupt the dynamic and creative culture.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including communicating effectively across cross-functional teams, building collaboration, partnerships, and consensus among executive and senior-level stakeholders.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Work effectively with minimum supervision while remaining team focused.
- Strong IT skills while having an interest in and be willing to maintain personal knowledge of changes in information security, digital investigations, and insider threat investigations.
- The ability to operate at the highest standards of integrity, discretion and, confidentiality.
If you would like to apply for this role please apply using the advert link and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.