A leading London based University are recruiting a Credit Control Manager. The post holder will lead the Income and Credit Control team who are responsible for collecting income owed to the University.
Your duties will include:
- Lead and supervise the income officers account management and debt collection for the commercial and sponsor accounts
- Oversee Credit Control service provision during enrolment periods
- Be the primary Income and Credit Control contact for colleagues in Finance
- Understand the complexities of Student Loans Company (SLC) funding and maintain up to date knowledge via annual attendance at conferences and events, and with regular liaison with SLC account manager
- Effectively manage the SLC account administration and payment processes; including understanding and reconciling SLC remittances, managing clawbacks, and ensuring all student fees payable are confirmed and queries resolved quickly
- Annually appraise all income and credit control team members
- Provide accurate information on fee payment policies, collections processes and finance systems
Agency Reference Number:
- Experience working in a Supervising Credit Control role
- Experience working in the Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of Student Finance and tuition fee loan processes
18 months Fixed-Term contract
Interviews will be scheduled as applications are received, so please do ensure to get your application in early.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.