About the job
What's the opportunity?
Wiser is an award-winning creative company with a purpose to change the way people think about work, by transforming companies through employer branding and early talent.
We are looking to recruit a specialist person who can be in control of our Finance department. They need a depth of knowledge in Employer Brand and EVP offerings, able to create and negotiate Employer Brand contracts and support in large Employer Branding tenders in addition to the roles and skills required below.
Our results speak for themselves - we were named the Global Creative Agency of the Year by The Drum Awards and #1 in Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work for in London.
And we live by our values:
- Be Real - Be yourself when everyone's watching, there is no shame here.
- Back Yourself - Believe in your own abilities - confidence is contagious.
- Take Ownership - Make it yours, be proud of it.
- Make Moves - Use your initiative and act with purpose for everyone's gain.
- Expect More - Push your potential and inspire excellence in other
To find out more about Wiser and our culture, take a look at our website. What will you be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Have sufficient knowledge in Employer Brand and EVP offerings;
- Ability to create & draft and negotiate Employer Branding contracts;
- Ability to support in large Employer Branding tenders;
- Acting as a business partner to all senior management within the company, advising on issues inside and outside of the finance function;
- Responsible for day-to-day running of the finance team and ensuring accuracy of financial information;
- Builds financial models for investors and reporting purposes;
- Building and maintaining budgets;
- Establishes terms of credit and ensures timely payment by customer, renegotiates payment terms and initiates legal action to recover debts if necessary;
- Carries out and supervises general accounting such as and administrative work;
- Knowledge in submitting R&D claims;
- Ability to write contracts such as MSA's and SOWs and confidently negotiates trading terms with clients and suppliers as necessary; and
- Can perform both AR and AP duties
- Excellent knowledge in Employer Brand and EVP offering;
- Part-qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA;
- Have had some management experience; and
- 3 years experience in Accounting and operation role
- 1 year of experience within Employer Branding sector
What's in it for you?
- A dedicated people & performance team to make sure your career is growing in the way you want it to
- Study Support
- A Macbook
- A dedicated happiness team and wellbeing programme