Global scale ecosystem degradation with biodiversity loss, and increasing carbon in the atmosphere, is one of the world's greatest challenges. At Dendra Systems, we are a fast-growing start-up, developing the most powerful tools to enable ecosystem restoration today.
The software engineer team at Dendra is responsible for delivering a platform that supports our customers in making informed decisions for their ecosystems with accurate, timely and actionable insights, enhanced predictive capabilities and tools to empower their restoration efforts.
We're looking for an experienced full-stack developer with a strong ML focus to support our ML team with internal tools and feature delivery.
You will report directly to the Software Engineering Lead and work closely with our machine learning team to develop and maintain apps to support the collection of training data, the APIs to integrate with the ML processing pipelines and the development of customer facing features.Responsibilities
- Development and deployment of new features in internal tools
- Improve and maintain existing features
- Liaise with ML and Product teams to iterate on and implement features
- Proficiency with Django (we're on 3.2)
- Proficiency with Python (we're on 3.8)
- Proficiency with git
- Proficiency with Linux use and admin
- Experience with one of the following
- Other similar frontend frameworks
Familiarity with AWS platformFamiliarity with Machine LearningAppreciation of code quality and a love of testsDesired Skills And Experience
- Experience with RxJS/Akita or equivalents
- Experience with Postgresql
- Experience with nginx
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with Agile development
Preference will be given to candidates able to work in the UK, Australia and US. However, as the team is fully remote, excellent candidates will be considered from anywhere.
Dendra Systems believes that diversity builds strength, and this is already reflected in our international, interdisciplinary team. We look forward to building a strong team together.Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock Option Plan
- Pension Plans
- Work From Home
- Training & Development