FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER - NORTH LONDON - £75K + BENEFITS
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a field leading client of ours currently looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team with leadership responsibilities.
- Comfortable with managing multiple tasks and deadlines across a variety of disciplines such as new project development, BAU tasks, bug fixing and production support. We employ a range of solutions requiring development and maintenance to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Full stack developer with responsibility for the development and deployment of applications.
- Act as third line support for the Production environment. Take shared responsibility for the Test and development environments.
- Create/maintain documentation of complete environments including system diagrams, failover testing solutions, capacity planning, troubleshooting and service specification.
- Full Stack developer responsible for architecting, developing and supporting applications with large user bases across the UK and abroad.
- Contribute to and improve the IT release management process by helping build up and maintain automated Unit Test suites, Continuous Integration (CI) environments and Continuous
- Demonstrate innovation and proactivity whilst having a clear interest in new technologies and best practices.
- Actively educate and act as a mentor where necessary to share knowledge with the wider team.
- Develop and support multiple critical high performance, always-on .Net systems including web applications, REST APIs, Microservices etc.
- Adhere to the companies change management, regulatory and compliance processes.
- Work effectively within an Agile framework with other team members and managers to estimate, plan and deliver User Stories within determined release dates.
- Create and maintain documentation to a high standard, including software standards, service specifications, release notes and IT implementation checklists for all software releases
- Troubleshooting and support of existing .Net applications, Tech debt and bugs and provision of related documentation.
- Good programming skills in web services, including WCF, SOAP and REST services (using JSON).
- Strong SQL Server knowledge including configuration, queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with Continuous integration and continuous deployment using TFS/Git.
- Experience with formal software development processes and
As mentioned, this really is a great opportunity to join an exciting company who can offer a stable working environment and opportunities for career development. For more information and a full job description, please contact Ben Turner at BRT Consulting.