Zachary Daniels are partnering with a Luxury Accessories business based in East London, that is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
Working within a high performing marketing team, you'll support the Head of Marketing in planning and delivering campaigns offline. Working with various stakeholders to manage in-store POS and marketing material.
- Efficiently manage the roll-out of new POS campaigns as per HQ guidelines
- Co-ordinate local POS requests with VM team where appropriate
- Ensure field sales team & Boutique are aware of all advertising activity
- Ongoing monitoring of competitor activity & reporting to brand team
- Ensure product reports and price list information is updated as new product is launched
- Prepare and maintain POS stock control budget
- Responsible for assisting in and preparing full marketing and individual trade marketing plans
- Assisting Head of Marketing to prepare and implement promotional marketing activity requested by customers, including direct mail, co-op magazines and advertising
- Ongoing event management & support for all brand events
- Ad hoc event support depending on campaign/seasonality
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Executive with a background in retail, ideally luxury/premium brand experience.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, beings hands on and enjoy working on various campaigns this could be your next role!
Salary circa 31k, plus bonus and flexible working from home and more!
Send your CV over now for consideration!