An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Marketing Executive
to join our growing marketing team.
This role is integral to our fast-paced team, providing support to our Marketing Managers and Head of Marketing on all go-to-market activities across multiple channels. Day to day activities will include:
What are we looking for?
- supporting acquisition and retention campaigns, creating materials such as landing pages and emails, the execution of these, and the monitoring and reporting on their success.
- scoping out, planning and managing of events
- ongoing management of the Group-wide CRM system - Salesforce
- collaborating in the creation and ownership of an annual events calendar and the planning and execution of these events.
- tracking and maintaining the budget
- reviewing collateral and updating content on our websites
What's great about the role?
- proven experience within a fast-paced B2B and/or B2C marketing service environment
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to prioritise and multi-task whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- proficient in MS Office Suite (in particular, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce.com, Sage and Adobe Suite is desirable
This is a fast paced, commercial environment so we don't micro manage our people. This gives you the chance to work autonomously but with support and bring your creative ideas to fruition with the briefs you are given. Benefits
Why Personal Group?
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical for you and your family
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Death insurance - 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more.
We are a leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast! Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.