Senior Business Systems AnalystLeading global provider of information, software, and services for accounting and tax professionals.Pivotal role in the business.Package:
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE + benefits Office:
Fully remote but options to go into the office to work with the team as well.
- Do you have a strong understanding of UK tax principles(personal)?
- Are you an experienced Business Analyst?
- Do you want to work for a global provider of software and services for accounting and tax professionals?
We are working with a leading global provider of information, software, and services for accounting and tax professionals. This global giant currently has over 18,000+ members of the team turning over nearly 5 billion pounds per annum.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Systems Analyst on behalf of our client. The role will be focusing on the product area by providing business analysis while working closely with the product owner and others within a SCRUM team to ensure the products are compliant and in line with the most up to date tax legislation. Senior Business Systems Analyst- Job Accountabilities
Senior Business Systems Analyst- Experience Needed
- To produce user stories, to be able to define user story acceptance criteria to be used by the development team, product owners and automation test frameworks.
- Help the team to grasp and understand user stories using different ways ie conversation, whiteboarding, and producing appropriate supporting material.
- Using the following methods to gather requirements: workflow analysis, process analysis observation sessions and interviews.
- Liaise with internal clients of all levels to establish and analyse software development and business processes.
- To establish customer's business needs and being able to change them into operational and applicable requirements.
- Using Agile principles and other methods to gather requirements. Having fortnightly sprint meetings to update on progress.
- Keeping up to date with the latest personal tax legislation and briefing and documenting these changes to implement changes to the customer applications etc.
- To help and assist with any customer queries regarding the changes in legislation.
- To liaise with other members of the team to produce and deliver training documentation for any new features or roll out of any new legislation.
Senior Business Systems Analyst / Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst/ Personal Tax
- Strong domain knowledge of UK personal Tax principles (other areas of tax would be beneficial like Partnership or Trust Tax)
- ATT or CTA qualified.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and error messages.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- A strong understanding of SCRUM and how this works within projects.
- 2 to 5 years' experience either within an accountancy practice or similar organisation.
- Experienced in Microsoft core products - Excel.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels with experience dealing with internal and external customers regarding projects.