. Our Vision
To be the central nervous system of the global economy
. Our Mission
Become the universal key that enables the true potential of Open Finance
⚖️. Why We Exist
To enable fairer & better financial services for everyoneAbout Yapily
Yapily is here to power a new era of financial services so that everyone can receive faster, affordable and personalised products.Yapily uses an open API, powering applications behind the scenes, to seamlessly connect and securely access financial information. We enable companies to access financial information to enrich the customer experience in Banking, Lending, Payments, Accounting and Money Management.In July, we raised $51m in Series B funding
, this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business as we begin to look towards launching internationally and are building the marketing team from the ground up, with huge scope for autonomy and influence.RequirementsMinimum Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Java 8+ and Spring Boot, and successfully architected and deployed a web service application.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently (CEFR B2/IELTS 6 or above, or equivalent experience).
- Currently living and permitted to work in the UK
Our tech stack, that you may know or like to learn
- Experience in maintaining and building APIs.
- Experience working with Restful APIs, Swagger, Open API, gRPC.
- Experience with Cloud GCP, AWS; Containerisation Kubernetes, Docker; Pipelines BitBUcket (CI), Jenkins, ArgoCD; Storage Relational (PostgreSQL), Time-series(Influx), Buckets storage (S3, GCS).
- Analytical, design, and problem diagnosis skills.
- Experience of systems programming, high-performance applications, distributed systems, or service design.
ArgoCD, Bitbucket CI, Docker, Express, GCP/AWS, S3/GCS, gRPC, Influx, Java 8, Java 11, Jenkins, Jest, jUnit, Kubernetes, Mockito, NodeJS, NuxtJS, PostgreSQL, Spring, Spring Boot, TypeScript, VueJS, Wiremock.Responsibilities
- Create reliable, tested, and maintainable code.
- Find creative and scalable solutions.
- Focus on quality and performance of services, continuously improving code, and innovating with better technologies.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Competitive salary in a rapidly growing start-up
- Pension contribution and flexible options
- 25 days holiday (UK only)
- Stock Options (issued during first year of employment)
- Flexible working options (Working from Home and flexible hours)
- Diverse working environment (25 different nationalities, 25% BAME background)
- Latest technologies and decisions
- As a startup we rely on your expertise and ownership to impact our platform
- Learning budget for cutting edge expertise
- Top spec laptop and home equipment allowance
We are currently working remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Once restrictions ease and the timing is right, we plan to adopt a hybrid approach with a mix of working from home and the office.