Facilities Technician - Plumbing Bias
Carbon60 are looking to hire a Facilities Technician with a Plumbing Bias, you will be working for a global facilities management company supporting the office complex of a family name brand in the pharmaceutical industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work for a large company offering good benefits, and job security.Salary:
£32,000 -£34,000 + on call paymentsLocation:
High Wycombe, BuckinghamshireThe Role:
Responsible for the following systems:
- Carry out PPM, Reactive plumbing, Minor Works, and projects in accordance to set schedules, as well as other works when required.
- Work with Client, key stakeholders, and contractors to determine appropriate calendar timing requirements for any maintenance operations to minimise disruption to the business.
- Be part of the on-call rota (1 week in 3)
- Act as a working at height AP
- Act as a Confined Spaces AP
The successful candidate:
- Heating, Ventilation, and air conditioning plant
- Plat automation and controls including BMS
- Fire suppression systems and sprinkler installations
- Hot and Cold domestic water systems and water hygiene maintenance
- Vertical transportation
- Provide back up support to all electrical systems.
- Relevant plumbing qualifications
- City & Guilds in HVAC or BTEC ONC in Building Services Engineering (Mechanical)
- Have a good working knowledge of electrical distribution, small power & lighting, automation, and controls.
- Able to diagnose faults under emergency conditions to maintain service to critical infrastructure.