Fintech Marketing Manager- Job Description
Mintus is a ground-breaking UK based start-up creating the first fractional ownership marketplace for illiquid assets such as fine-art, commercial real estate and other assets. We are using advanced technologies to enable tradable shares to be issued and distributed to investors. We will be launching the platform in Q4 2021.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our growing multi-talented team. They should be proactively minded with an analytical and data driven approach, and possess an in-depth understanding of marketing tools and platforms. The successful applicant's clear focus will be on building the right marketing foundations for Mintus and will be able to provide informed recommendations to the senior management team.
Key duties include:
1. Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution to drive results.
2. Develop and implement, in conjunction with our marketing partners, a plan and strategy to drive investors / traffic to the Mintus website, with a focus on converting traffic into investors / transacting clients.
3. Develop excellent content - articulate Mintus's differentiation and its answers to Why / What / How questions. Find a way to connect the company and its target audience by putting together the best content.
4. Run social media channels (e.g. Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and influencer programs to enhance audience engagement using the content and message
5. Find ways to reach the Mintus's potential target audience in the most efficient way, and use learnings to attract new audiences.
6. Provide data driven insights and recommendations, to senior management to inform company growth strategy.
7. Calculate and monitor customer subscriber acquisition costs. Provide recommendations on how to make the customer acquisition process more financially efficient that would achieve points 1 and 2 above.
8. Work with partners to establish KPIs for acquisition and retention processes.
9. Work closely with development and product teams to ensure frictionless user experience and make recommendations on how to improve conversion rates at each step of the user journey.
10. Track marketing performance and return on investment, providing regular updates to senior management team.
11. Monitor the marketing budget, working closely with senior management to allocate funds wisely.
12. Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
13. Work with external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Marketing Manager or in the field, preferably at a FinTech, banking or trading company.
• Strong experience in marketing regulated products
• Strong understanding of the science of performance marketing
• In depth knowledge of marketing and website analytics tools and platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Strong knowledge and experience of planning and executing campaigns
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading campaigns across channels, as well as creating marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate that audience
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proactive mindset and ability to thrive in a start-up environment