DescriptionJob Title: Digital Commerce ExecutiveDepartment/Group: MarketingLocation: London (Old Street)Contract Type: PermanentTravel Required: No
Who we are
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we've taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It's not an easy task - it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that's as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It's a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.Requirements
What you'll be doing
As our Digital commerce executive, you will be a core member of the Marketing team. You will be responsible for making website updates and for driving onsite engagement and conversion, helping our customers discover and shop our products.
You will look for ways to build our commercial content in close collaboration with the Editorial, Merchandising and SEO teams, using demand led data to help showcase relevant content at the right time. You will support the development of personalisation in our comms, be keen to test and optimise our platforms to reduce customer friction and always have our customer in the forefront of your mind.
We are looking for an analytical and entrepreneurial individual who is a problem solver with a strong can-do attitude to make things happen in a fast-paced environment.Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Accountable for managing day to day trading and execution of the website across markets, this includes updating content on our homepage, navigation and landing pages.
- Manage and continually optimise product findability, navigation, category and product pages, as well as onsite search, to maintain growth and drive online sales.
- Identify opportunities to make our platform more engaging and relevant and work cross functionally to deliver initiatives
- Work together with UX & Tech teams on platform improvements and testing
- Feed into the marketing planning calendar, using data driven insights to shape the promotional calendar and demand led content calendar.
- Manage promotional launches on platform and work closely with stakeholders to ensure a smooth launch and transition into different offerings and messaging across markets at different stages throughout the year
- Develop a strong working relationship with the buying and merchandising team to influence the product assortment to deliver digital sales growth.
- Monitor competitor sites and keep up to date on ecommerce industry trends and best practices
- Activate digital visual merchandising content plans based on continuous analysis of shopper-led, data driven insights, bringing to life on site through thematic curation and merchandising story telling.
- Provide analysis on performance and back-up decisions based on data
- Focus on add- to-cart and conversion and driving initiatives to support overall eCommerce growth for all market sites.
What you'll need
- Preferably experience in the online retail industry
- An analytical mind but also an eye for creatives
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using excel and website platforms
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
What we offer
Up your street? apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of Shoredich!
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment located 2min from Old Street tube
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- A supportive, diverse company with a brilliant culture
- Hot and cold drinks and free breakfast provided in the office (including fruit for the healthy people)
- Regular work drinks and many social and company events.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com and regular staff sample sales
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.