We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative, and proactive Account Manager to join our talented team. Based in either our London or Leeds office, you will have the opportunity to work on a mix of fantastic nationally-known brands (consumer & B2B).
- What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be the client's day-to-day contact
- Excellent working knowledge of all social channels, developing social strategies and a savvy approach to community management
- Ability to run accounts, taking responsibility for achieving results and assisting the Account Directors in developing PR plans and campaigns
- Desire to manage and mentor junior team members
- Proficient in managing budgets and a good understanding of account profitability
- A skilled and diverse writer, being able to tackle anything from an in-depth white paper through to fun and engaging social posts
- Boasts excellent media and influencer contacts
- Be proficient in the English language, both written and spoken, with accurate spelling, grammar, and proof-reading skills
- Be organised and accurate, able to meet deadlines and prioritise your workload
- Have excellent admin and database skills
- Have a hunger for news and cultural developments and a nose for a good story
- Be a self-starter, proactively spotting opportunities to share with the team
On offer is an excellent package (both salary and benefits), exciting career development opportunities, flexible working, perks along the way and a welcoming and talented team.