Work with usWe are Impress.
We believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love.An award-winning Direct to Consumer
teeth aligning and oral care startup. We provide an affordable, doctor-directed, and fully digitalized way to straighten teeth with invisible aligners.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalization has been recognized as the top fastest-growing HealthTech company in 2020
by Forbes Sifted. Impress revolutionary flagship clinic designs were awarded by the Frame Awards as Healthcare Center of the Year 2020.
Impress team is passionate about teeth, digitalization, and customer service. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Orthodontist
who will be an important part of a hard-working, fast-growing team.In this role you will:
• Be the responsible doctor for the clinics in the UK
• Oversee the work of other Impress dentists in the region, including checking their work and giving your opinion on various cases; being available to answer dentist and patient questions; uphold clinical standards and ensure patient safety
• Give training to other doctors, both current and newbies. Help the new doctors with their cases and create a good work environment in the clinic. This may include traveling.
• Make procedures and proper processes in the medical workflows of the clinics and implement best practices. Deal with escalated cases.
• Organize schedules. Be available to replace gaps when doctors cannot work in case of emergency. Make first visits and follow-up visits of patients.
• Retain, motivate, educate the team and create professional teamwork and encourage doctor team engagementWho you are:
Why we are cool:
- You are a certified orthodontist with minimum 5 years of experience in orthodontia
- Having managed clinics and
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- You are a results-oriented person with the ability to learn quickly.
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and take full ownership of your responsibilities
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Work with an international and multicultural team!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Teeth aligner and whitening team benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company and real start-up experience