About The Job
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate to join the leading Wealth Managers in the UK, with over £140 Billion in funds under management.
We are looking for a passionate marketing intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas and administrative support to help achieve our goals. This internship will provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies and help you acquire tactical marketing skills supporting our lead acquisition and nurture campaigns.
- Administrative support (data input/ uploads, maintaining a clean contact database and reporting)
- Executing social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Executing email marketing campaigns (HubSpot)
- Support with content writing
- Support with website content management (Squarespace)
- Researching content ideas and conducting competitor analysis
- Creating assets on Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro)
As a marketing intern, you will shadow and work with the Marketing Manager and collaborate with our business development team.Requirements
- A deep desire to learn and succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications or Business Management
- Strong motivation to develop your marketing skills and an interest in wealth management
- A creative mindset - you will get the opportunity to create Marketing assets using Canva and Adobe
- Analytical skills - there will be data involved so you need to be comfortable using Excel and building reports
- Strong project/campaign management skills
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in all aspects of marketing and learn from others. We are looking to help someone kickstart their career and be well prepared to enter any work environment.
We offer Hybrid working with Monday and Wednesday in the office and the rest of the week working from home.
We are offering an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of this extending with a successful performance.
This is a paid, full time role.A Bit More About Us
Apollo Private Wealth is a leading wealth management firm and multi-family office based in London managing wealth for private clients, families, and institutions. We combine the institutional strength of the FTSE 100, St. James's Place Wealth Management Group, with a highly personal service of a partner-owned boutique to deliver exceptional client outcomes.Our Culture
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we will be judged by the quality of people we recruit and retain.
We believe in the spirit of ownership because our people take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented individuals who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. In return, we offer opportunities for the development and wealth creation for our people.
At Apollo Private Wealth, it's not about what and where you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the speed of your talent, then a career at Apollo Private Wealth may be for you.