About This Position
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is excited about creating innovative solutions to make life effortless for our customers! The kind of people we are looking for want to create an end to end shopping experience that will delight our customers and devise warehouse management systems that enable us to always fulfil our customers' needs. In short, we are looking for people who are eager to help create the future of Fancy! The role will be varied and work with a multitude of Fancy's technology.Requirements
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years experience
- Confident using GitHub to collaborate
- An advanced understanding of Swift
- Experience interacting with REST APIs
- An Understanding of Apple's design principles and human interface guidelines.
- The ability to create and work in different types of architectures without religiously sticking to one.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Backend development with strong knowledge of Node.js
- Ability to learn quickly on the go. We're looking for software engineers who thrive while learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Join one of the fastest growing startups in the consumer delivery space
- Join a growth- and data-driven organisation with fun and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Join the grocery delivery revolution and be part of creating a brand new industry
- 20 days' holiday plus all bank holidays
- 3% pension plan employer contribution
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company