Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our carers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Come and join this CQC outstanding
rated home care provider.Job DescriptionEXPERIENCED CARE ASSISTANTS (Ref: 10938B) - **£500 Sign Up Bonus Paid**Home Instead Tavistock and Tamar Valley - 35 hours per week (Contract)£17000 to £18000 per annum, plus paid mileageHome Instead
are recruiting experienced Care Assistants to work in Tavistock and surrounds
As a Care Assistant at Home Instead you will find that you will be delivering quality care to your clients. Your visits will be a minimum of one hour in the clients own home providing home help, personal care and companionship, so you will really get to know your client ensuring they are able to stay in their own homes with first class quality support from Home Instead. You are required to be a driver to apply for this position.
As well as a competitive pay structure, Home Instead offer a wide range of benefits
- Sign Up Bonus of £500** (TCs Apply)
- Refer a friend scheme £200.00 - earn for every friend you refer as a Carer
- Paid training
- Paid DBS Certificate
- Blue Light Card membership - This means you'll get discounts from many high street stores.
- Access to free counselling service - We want to ensure that you're looked after in every way possible
- Monthly CAREGiver Awards
- Funded Care qualification which compliments your role as a Carer
- Full PPE which includes: hand sanitisers, lip balm, hand cream, face coverings
- Welcome Pack including satchel
- Regular COVID testing, (PCR and Lateral Flow Tests)
Experienced social care workers are required.
Do give us a call to discuss this role. 01822 258292
Top 20 Home Care Provider 2020 and 2021 for the South West
CQC Outstanding Rating
Princess Royal Awards for City and Guild's Accredited training
Dementia Friends Champions
Armed Forces Covenant Bronze Award Holders