We're looking for a CRM Optimisation Manager to work across a number of brands within a high growth company, accountable for optimizing the use of Bullhorn. The role will also provide clear and compelling Bullhorn Roadmaps to support the business strategy.
- Support the Head of Operational Excellence with the creation and delivery of CRM roadmaps, service models and operational best practice
- Create and execute a Bullhorn optimization plan across all the businesses that use it
- Create and execute a clear training and adoption plan
- Work with the Transformation and Product teams to ensure a coherent and compelling end to end service design models
- Work with Bullhorn to ensure understanding their best in class system usage and replicate across the group
- Support new Bullhorn roll out programmes
- Several years experience of delivering Bullhorn product support and improvement in operational environments
- Proficient project management skills and experience across technical, process, proposition and policy improvements
- Excellent quantitative & qualitative skills
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills must be credible and able to comfortably flex their approach to different stakeholders/situations
- Proven successful delivery of Bullhorn operational excellence within multi-functional teams
- Proven successful delivery of Bullhorn implementation and roll out into complex work environments
In this role, you'll be joining a fast-growing business that is experiencing record sales across the UK and in international markets.