IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwideJob Description
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator within our UK & Ireland HR team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our HR team and provide payroll administration services for our UK and Ireland offices.
The will be a part-time role role (20 hours week)Day to day
Key behavior's we expect to seeRole
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timely provision of the monthly payroll for multiple entities with different pay dates.
- Gather and input monthly data including starters, leavers, sickness, overtime and expense claims.
- Administer payroll compliance as required eg. PAYE, NIC, P11D's, Pension and Auto-enrolment.
- Check processed payroll data including payslips and submit reports to Finance for approval prior to running final monthly payroll.
- Ensure timely electronic distribution of payslips;
- Provide net pay data and other payroll reports for Finance to raise payments to employees, HMRC and other third parties;
- File monthly payroll records.
- Respond to staff payroll queries;
- Assist with extracting payroll information and compiling reports as required;
- Manage and co-ordinate best practice processes to ensure the accurate processing of all pay related data.
- Ad hoc payroll/HR administration duties
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and organisational skills .
- Can prioritise high volumes of work and is resilient through change.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to get results.
- GCSE's including Maths and English.
- Recognised payroll qualification desirable e.g. AAT Bookkeeping or Sage Certification.
- Three years' experience working in a similar role
- Previous demonstrable payroll administration experience
- Proficient in suite of Microsoft packages
- Working knowledge of computerised HR/Payroll system
- Experience managing payroll in ROI (Desirable)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.