We're delighted to be partnering with a high-growth professional services firm with offices in 15 major global financial hubs. We're helping them find a Finance Manager as the business is under-going a slight finance re-organisation due to significant growth.
Our client has been through 2 PE transactions and has also been successfully listed on AIM. With offices in 13 prestigious locations globally, this business has proven time and again its ability to stretch successfully into different countries.
Not only is this firm a fantastic asset to its clients, but they are also renowned for being a very rewarding business to work for with great progression opportunities and excellent chances to meet great people.
This is a market leading business.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· The management of the Finance team alongside the existing Finance Manager.
· Responsible for the timely and accurate production of management accounts.
· Review accounts and highlight errors to Financial Controller.
· Collaborate with auditors and ensure the smooth running of group and local audits.
· Production of statutory accounts.
· Help to improve and develop the finance function.