If you are an Senior Account Manager or accomplished Account Director with experience in performance marketing and who is looking for a new challenge, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an Account Director to join our team and help us to grow the relationships we have with our existing and new clients alike; as well as media owner partners. We are high achievers when it comes to delivering excellent client service and our new Account Director will need to be dynamic, personable, creative and motivated to develop and grow. Being well organised and a team-player is also key.
For more detail of the job spec, see below job description:
- Be the appointed Account Director working across three key client accounts and assisting on management of smaller accounts as and when required.
- Manage one Account Manager who will work with you on day-to-day task and ensure that as a team, you are delivering in line with your clients expectations and our agency best practices. It's really important that you help your Account Manager to grow and develop too and this can be done through our fortnightly 1-2-1's.
- Attend client meetings as and when required and present new ideas, digital stats, reports, longer term strategies, media research / news. Client meetings may be held virtually or in person, and if in person you will be expected to be present in those forums.
- Deliver against the wider business objectives including our growth and new business strategy. This may include assisting in the compiling of pitch documents or even being present in the pitch itself.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to manage longer term strategies of our clients ensuring we are engaged in preparing for tomorrow's challenges as much as handling todays.
- Work with our Digital studio to ensure we are constantly sharing their successes and opportunities.
- Establish and nurture excellent relationships with our media owner partners and partner agency brands (creative, PR, etc.)
- Motivate the wider team to ensure they are achieving their growth targets and are supported.
- Delegate work to team as appropriate.
- Update administration systems as and when required and promote good housekeeping when it comes to our booking system, server and reporting dashboards.
- Ideally a degree, including a marketing element is preferred.
- Marketing qualifications obtained via the IPA or other recognised bodies are also preferred.
- Account management experience at a senior level, particularly within a media agency environment.
- Significant experience in professional client's relationship management, ideally in the property sector. If not property, then performance experience is a must.
- Experience of creating new business opportunities.
- Experience of creating media strategies and tactics that work to recognised models like RACE, SOSTAC or Messy Middle are essential.
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Experience of managing a small team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have sound knowledge of digital, weighted towards strategy and planning and be competent in presenting and analysing data from Google PPC, paid social advertising, programmatic display and property portal advertising campaigns.
- Must have experience of exploring and creating basic marketing personas.
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and previous experience of using a media agency booking system is essential.
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills along with ability to analyse and evaluate data sets to produce meaningful insights.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be outgoing, but professional, with an ability to build long-lasting relationships with clients and all other stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ambitious and driven with ability to motivate others.
- Strategic mindset is a must.
- Ability to multi-task, delegate and collaborate.
- We try to avoid tight deadlines as much as possible but sometimes we need to react quickly and the ability to respond well to sudden changes or additional asks will be advantageous.