Free People Title:
Keyholder Reports To:
Store Management Objective
A Key Holder collaborates with the store management in supervision of store operations and leading a store environment that is engaging and inspiring to the customer and store team. This includes driving sales, awareness of key metrics, and development of others. This role is a key holding position. Expectations Brand Experience
· Influence: acts as a brand representative reflective of the company values; partners with the store leadership team on the creation of an engaging experience that appeals to the FP customer.
· Customer Connection: empowers the team to drive sales through personalized service, elevated styling, and outfitting recommendations; creates inspiring selling initiatives that enhance the customer experience.
• Utilize in Store Technology: delivers a seamless, omni-channel shopping experience through understanding and utilization of systems and applications.Leadership & Team Management
• Empowerment: acts as an elevated team member, exercising decision-making and multitasking capabilities while always prioritizing service over tasks.
• Lead by example: actively participates in managing the store environment and customer experience by facilitating an energized pace, positivity of the team, management of the daily zone, and driving sales.
• Share knowledge: takes initiative in teaching and sharing product knowledge, brand messaging, and how to deliver exceptional customer interactions by utilizing resources such as Threads, MPOS, the Freeway, and voice of customer tools Visual & Business Operations
• Store Operations: supports the store management team by participating in daily opening and closing office procedures and execution of operations
• Support Product Flow: collaborates with key partners to effectively execute shipment processing, restocking, and placement of product while maintaining FP's visual and display standards; ensures omni-channel orders are processed timely and accurately
• Awareness: adheres to store's safety standards, inventory accuracy, reduction of product loss, and upholds all company policy and procedures to support the profitability of the storeCommunication & Relationships
• Communication: stays current and responds to communication; contributes to sharing information with the team and actively participates in daily meetings, store initiatives, and brand focuses
• Positivity: eager to develop new skills while being open and responsive to feedback; enhances customer experience by utilizing strong positive communication
• Mentorship: guides and develops Stylist team; takes responsibility for own development and professional growth while considering role replacement for career progression Skills
• Energy and happiness that is contagious to your friends, family, and everyone around you
• Builds relationships naturally, embraces individuality and diversity
• Exhibits clear verbal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment Preferred Requirements
- Heart and soul for the FP brand
- Stands out as a leader
- Experience being a team player
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store, which includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the organization
We receive such a high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to everybody. If you haven't heard back from us after 2 weeks, you haven't been successful on this occasion. However, don't let this put you off applying in future, please keep an eye on our career pages.