Skills and Experience:
- 2nd Line Support Analyst (x4)
- c£200 per day (via Umbrella)
- 3 month rolling contract
- Southampton, Hampshire (onsite only)
- Experience of working multi discipline, medium sized skilled IT team
- Must demonstrate ability to deliver outstanding service in a busy environment
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office, Collaboration tools such as Zoom and Box, and a working understanding of the Windows Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of SCCM, deployment techniques and software application packaging
- Working knowledge of Mobile Device Management software and processes by which remote devices are managed
- Experience of enterprise wide security tools including Anti-Virus
- Experience in Incident, Problem and Request Fulfilment disciplines
- Ability to document processes and carry out administration functions.
- Must have worked for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or within a large corporate environment
- ITIL (desirable)
- Provide a face to face service via our client's Tech Bar, working closely with the Service Desk to ensure the needs of our end users are met. .
My client are a managed service provider currently looking for a number of 2nd Line IT Support Analysts (x4) to join a Helpdesk team on a contract basis working onsite in Southampton. You must have an enhanced level of technical ability in products such as Microsoft 365, Anti-Virus, Mobile Device Management and SCCM that will help get the most value from recent and ongoing investment. The 2nd line role also operates a tech bar, so you must be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical people in an efficient and timely manner. The 2nd Line team offers a brilliant exposure to technology, processes and service to our end users - this means critical thinking, problem solving and an ability to engage with colleagues at all level are essential. Applications:
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst based in Southampton; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment on 07719 919 860 or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I'll call you back to discuss the role in more detail.