As a Growth Marketer, you will operate from a user-first mindset and help to spearhead the development of new self-serve products where we leverage our data assets for a large B2B audience. You will be working in a newly formed, cross-functional PLG team on the planning and executing of a product-led strategy.
You will always be seeking to identify MVPs, driving optimisation through experiments and increasing user adoption. Cognism is a scale-up, growing fast, and we are looking for a Growth Marketer to be able to always stay on top of the priorities in our fast-paced environment.
This role will report to the CMO but will be highly cross-functional.Responsibilities
- Build out acquisition campaigns and tests in order to drive large volumes of users
- Support the rest of the PLG team on the design and build of a frictionless sign-up experience
- Work with Product Management, Design and UX on self-serve user journey mapping to drive self-serve enablement.
- Work with Product teams to identify lead in-product actions and build onboarding guides and nurturing emails that help prospective customers understand and succeed with Cognism's PLG product(s).
- Dive into both qualitative and quantitative data to identify user actions and engagement rates and optimize onboarding flows.
- Lead self-serve launches - internal and external communication.
- Act as a PLG evangelist in the organization.
- Track right metrics to identify areas of opportunity. Consider new, creative approaches to have an impact on core metrics.
- Always be testing and always be learning.
- 4+ years and proven PLG track record, preferably within a SaaS organisation
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Proactive attitude
- Aptitude for reporting, analysing numbers and uncovering key trends and insights
- Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Experienced in B2B marketing and all digital channels
- Respond to changes in priorities and environment with a can-do attitude
- 24 days' holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays (if UK-based).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Access to Cognism's Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
Access to the Sales Impact Academy's training programme