Performance Marketing ManagerClient Location:
up to £60k pa.Hours:
The role sits within the Consumer Revenues and Marketing team who is responsible for the revenue and profitability of our client's consumer products and services and for all activity that underpins the various elements of their consumer marketing programme.
You will be working directly within the Marketing team, which has responsibility for all marketing programmes across all channels and all Hearst products and services, spanning, subscriptions and memberships.
Alongside the marketing team, you will also work very closely with the CRM, data, and business teams.Main responsibilities:
Must have skills and experience:
- Plan, implement and optimise best-in-class paid marketing campaigns to grow user acquisition while maximising efficiency.
- Own performance marketing KPIs hit and exceed acquisition targets while driving towards cost-efficient growth.
- Proactively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the channel mix.
- Develop and execute a testing plan to identify best performing user acquisition tactics, across platforms, targeting, messaging, and creative formats.
- Track and analyse performance and drive attribution methodology
- Driving thought behind the strategic implementation of attribution models and being able to explain to the business what impact attribution is having on CPA's and the last click model.
- Use and configure web analytics and business intelligence tools and internal dashboards to monitor funnel journeys and channel performance
- Actively manage the funnel performance leveraging a data-first approach. Understand fall-out points throughout the conversion funnel and develop initiatives to increase volume, conversions, and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to proactively share insights and opportunities, as well as to work on broader performance marketing channels.
- Monitor sales daily/weekly/monthly ensuring the business is on track to hit the targets across all channels and brands.
- Make recommendations to further improve performance which will grow volume/decrease costs/make efficiencies.
- Obsess over CTR and Conversion rates across the customer journey, creativity, and channels ensuring stakeholders are made aware of opportunities and threats.
- Responsible for ensuring all acquisitions are within the blended CPA target and work on an agile plan to ensure we are maximising all channels /spend based on the ratio of sales.
- Monitor CPC's, sales, and media spend across all performance channels (social media, PPC, and display) ensuring they are within targets.
- Where identified, create business cases for more marketing spend/ testing new media if opportunities arise.
- Regularly update stakeholders on performance, opportunities, and threats across marketing channels.
- Ensure all activity (including brand awareness) is measured and be able to translate data insights into a story.
- Stakeholder relationship management - (internal / external)
- Collaboration with wider business areas
- Project Management
- Performance marketing
- E-commerce experience
- Agency mgt experience
- Technical knowledge
Our Client is a leading global, diversified media, information, and services company with major interests in television, newspapers, magazines, and financial services. After nearly 150 years in business, they aim to continue a legacy of innovation by informing, entertaining, and inspiring.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.