Who we are:
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry, and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast-growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformationWhat we need:
We are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect
with Azure skills for a large transformation journey. You will work with Data Lake team within the logistics sector. We need someone who can support both technically and functionally, at the same time play the advisory role providing support to customer management in taking strategic decisions.Key skills & experiences required for this role are:
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish & English (written & verbal)
- Architected and Implemented Azure Data Lake eco-system (Azure Data Factory, Databricks, ADLS, AML, Azure Purview Data Catalog, Power BI, Microsoft EventHub, APIs etc.)
- Experience in delivering Architecture Blueprints covering data, integration, security in cloud
- Strong Knowledge in Legacy BI/DW eco-system (Preferably Microsoft BI landscape) and migration to Azure cloud
- Design Batch and Streaming Data Integration (Preferably Kafka integration into Data Lake)
- Design ingestion, curation, and data consumption patterns in Data Lake
- Good Understanding of Devops Tools in data context (Ingestion/Curation/Data Science)
- Knowledge in Data Modeling/ Information Models/ Enterprise Domain Data Models
- Experience in delivering Business critical Data Products with High Availability, Scalability
- Experience in Data Security and Compliance processes like GDPR
- Experience in Data Engineering for Data Quality, Data Lineage, Data Governance
- Experience in Devops way of working, Agile Testing methods & Automation Frameworks
- Microsoft Azure certifications related to Azure Data ecosystems
- TOGAF Certifications
What you get
- Define new data strategies for Enterprise Data Lake residing on Azure cloud.
- Modernize/Migrate existing Legacy BI/Data warehouses into Modern Data platform
- Produce Architecture Blueprints for data projects implementation
- Anchor between Business and IT, organize User workshops/forums, evangelize Data Lake
- Establish Data governance, Define process and methodologies across various stakeholders
- Participate in Agile scrum process and mentor scrum team to deliver business needs
- Triage between Customer, Product Vendors, Implementation teams and resolve blockers
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources, and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support.
Role: Enterprise Data Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Learn more about Tata Consultancy Services - who we are, what we do for our customers, our people, and our communities.
Explore the world of TCS through this Link :