What You'll Do Here
Findmypast is looking for a CRM Manager to join the CRM team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This role will work closely within the Growth and CRM team to maximise retention and conversion across our audience. This will involve managing customer lifecycle journeys and campaigns across brands and territories as well as identifying and championing opportunities for future growth. The right candidate will enjoy thinking creatively to deliver seasonal and tactical campaigns that maximise revenue, have a passion for defining and utilising behavioural customer segmentation and will have experience in building customer journeys that cater to specific customer segmentation. The right candidate will love data and be confident analysing user and performance data from a variety of sources. In this role you will get the opportunity to really interrogate the data, building both new and amending current journeys to drive both customer engagement and revenue.In this role you will also
- Work in collaboration with the Growth and greater Marketing team to deliver against company conversion and retention targets.
- Work with the CRM team to develop retention strategies and improve KPIs across Findmypast brands and territories.
- Collaborate on retention strategies, implement plans to increase retention across channels including email, onsite, social, display, push and content retargeting.
- Manage activity to drive conversion, cross, upsell and winback initiatives across all channels.
- Work closely with the Data Science team and independently to create behavioural customer segmentation and the optimal reporting requirements.
- Work in collaboration with Product teams to drive key product initiatives.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Deliver and present regular reports to the Marketing team and wider business on CRM performance.
Family history is a multi £BN high-growth market that is changing quickly and we're looking for the best people to join us on this journey. We've come a long way from our early days digitising historical records to now a fast-growing, consumer subscription tech company with a talented team, engaging products, millions of users around the globe, and billions of online historical records. Our mission is to connect people to their family stories.
There are real opportunities for ambitious people to gain new experiences, solve interesting problems, take responsibility for new products and initiatives, and advance their careers. We work in collaborative, cross-functional teams. We value our diverse and welcoming culture. We stay connected and celebrate success together in our weekly tech demos and (currently virtual) social activities. Our values - Honour History, Stay Curious, Create Magic and Be Human - provide the compass for how we work together and invent together.RequirementsEssential skills and experience
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Significant CRM experience and experience working with cloud-based tools.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of digital marketing.
- Ability to think strategically and follow through with data driven decisions.
- Strong campaign planning skills - dynamic campaign planning, performance and reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of key email fundamentals (spam compliance, deliverability, bounces etc.)
- Experience and understanding of A/B testing, website usability and conversion optimisation.
- Creative mindset with an exceptional eye for detail and quality.
- Intermediate level HTML.
- Ability to calmly prioritise competing tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, autonomous and confident in taking on the responsibility of new challenges.
- Able to manage day-to-day relationships with stakeholders to execute campaigns accurately on budget and on time.
- Strong communicator who is great at building relationships, working cross functionally and managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Web Analytics tools, Google Analytics and Looker
- Some experience of SQL.
- Experience with Selligent Campaign and/or Marketing Cloud.
- An interest in Family History/Genealogy.
- Passionate about the work you do, with understanding of how it contributes to the business' growth
- Friendly, approachable and communicative.
- Eager to work on new and exciting projects while balancing revenue targets and BAU.
We're passionate about building a great CRM team! Please apply now.Benefits
We're passionate about making FMP a great place to work and setting people up to succeed. Benefits include
- 26 days holidays + UK bank holidays. We also offer the option to purchase up to 4 additional days.
- Excellent pension contribution from day one of up to 15.5% of your basic salary (9.5% matched company contribution with a 6% contribution from the employee's side).
- Flexible working, as we want all our employees to have a brilliant work-life balance.
- Enhanced and shared maternity/paternity/adoption leave.
- Learning & Development budget, access to LinkedIn Learning and training opportunities.
- Various social remote activities to keep connected as a company.
- Employee Assistance Programme, wellbeing app access and Mental Health First Aiders.
- Life assurance.
- Private medical insurance, health and dental cash plan options.
- Gym membership and staff discounts.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season travel tickets.
- Subscriptions to Findmypast and British Newspaper Archive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and want Findmypast to be the best company for all our diverse employees and customers. We encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or any other protected characteristics. If you'd like a deeper understanding of our commitment to diversity, check out our careers page to hear from our CEO, Tamsin. Should you require adjustments to be made to the recruitment process, please let us know and if you'd like to share your pronouns then please do!
If you are a recruitment agency, please be aware that we're not looking for additional assistance with recruitment. Please do not send us CVs. We will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited CVs.